Pinterest is one of the fastest growing sites on the web. The social image-sharing network is different from all the rest because it easily allows users to browse, discover and inspire others.
But where do you begin, and who do you follow?
If you first felt overwhelmed when you signed up for Pinterest, you were not alone. Repin from the best and most creative by following the top 10 Pinterest users. We have provided the link to their boards with a short description below.
- Mashable: If you are a tech-savvy marketer, look no further. Mashable is the largest independent website dedicated to news, information and resources for the connected generation.
- geeksugar: Embrace your inner nerd. Geeksugar dedicates boards to smartphones, tablets, and other fancy accessories for your gadgets.
- Jane Wang: Jane Wang, the mother of Pinterest’s CEO and co-founder Ben Silbermann, is the single most-followed user on Pinterest. With 3.4 million followers, her 118 boards appeal to a broad demographic and cover an array of subjects.
- Whole Foods: Recipes are one of the most pinnable items on Pinterst. If you love to cook, then you must follow the world’s leader in natural and organic foods.
- The Social Media Manager: This is not a user, but instead a board with 55 contributors that pin articles and infographics pertaining to issues that social media managers face today.
- Chalk Talk: Each week, our agency pins an artistic display of our “Quote of the Week” to inspire innovation and creativity. This is displayed at THE HEAVYWEIGHTS’ Studio in Indianapolis, IN.
- TIME Magazine: If you are looking for breaking news and current events from around the globe, then you must follow TIME Magazine. TIME Magazine pins book reviews, historical magazine covers and breathtaking photographs.
- Maia McDonald: She describes herself as a visual nerd and graphic designer. Maia has over 14,500 pins and 1.8 million followers, and if you’re not one of them, you’re missing out.
- Evan Sharp: Evan Sharp is an ex-architect and Pinterest co-founder. His boards give us a glimpse into his architectural and brilliant mind.
- Chad Syme: If you love graphic design and photography, you must follow Chad Syme. His 37 boards range from package design to Americana to typography.
Who is your favorite user on Pinterest? If we have missed any must-pin boards, please fill us in below.