You spend your time online trying to post relevant and interesting content. You try to engage with your target audience. You try to be influential and become a brand that people want to connect and interact with. If you aren’t achieving this successfully, maybe your brand isn’t human enough.
Here are six ways to to be true to your brand’s voice, while speaking like someone your fans and followers can understand:
- Ask questions: It prompts discussion and feedback with your fans and followers.
- Respond to comments: Never let one go unanswered.
- Use first person “we”: It’s more personal and human than always using your brand’s name.
- Monitor engaging posts: Doing this helps you to figure out with topics your brand’s audience finds most interesting.
- Showcase your team: Posting employee pictures puts a human face behind all the work that you do.
- Don’t be “All business, all the time”: Post a joke or a link to something your audience would find interesting and you’re more likely to have people coming back.
If you need help being a human online, we have programs that can help.
How does your brand stay successfully human on social media? Let us know in the comments.