Why the Social Media Audit?
“We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” – C.S. Lewis
You need to know if your online exposure and digital efforts are successful. Until you know the reality of your strengths and weaknesses, you can’t make important changes to leverage your online presence to meet your objectives.
What is the Social Media Audit?
The Social Media Audit is an analysis of your online footprint, which means we review your website, social media accounts, rating and review sites and search engine rankings. Our team of experts analyze this data and provide you with easy-to-execute next steps to make improvements. The report you receive is a great tool for your in-house marketing staff, your web programmers or your marketing agency.
What’s Included in the Social Media Audit?
- A review of your overall digital strategy
- Assessment of your current traffic levels
- Benchmarking against your competitors’ online presence
- Inventory of your brand extensions
- Referrals and shared content breakdown
- Search Engine Optimization and keyword overview
- Strategic diagnostics of your branding consistency
- Recommendations for evolution of your digital efforts
Why Choose Us?
Our team of digital experts and web analysts have helped our clients:
- Increase target-specific Twitter followers by 3,000 (on average)
- Increase target-specific Facebook followers by over 1,000 (on average)
- Increase lead generation by 30% while reducing outbound sales costs and efforts
- Ensure brand consistency and messaging across all websites and social media channels
- Identify the most profitable call-to-action for use online, and methods to target specific users
- Develop a strong reputation using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Vimeo, Digg, StumbleUpon, Yahoo! Answers, Quora, Beepl, Yelp, Foursquare, Ning, Wikipedia and more
- Measure and maintain websites and social media accounts to increase employee efficiency
How Do I Get Started?
Simply contact us for a proposal, and we’ll get things started today.