Your brand must understand the iPhone 5 and its new features in order to effectively use it to your advantage. Half of all adult Americans own a smartphone or tablet. Are you reaching these users effectively?
With the release of the iPhone 5 and the recent surge in social media platforms such as Pinterest, foursquare, and Instagram, what does this mean for your brand? The answer lies in improving your brand’s presence on the various features smartphone users are utilizing.
Here are five ways to improve your reach:
1. Siri: your favorite personal assistant got a makeover. With new interface that allows Siri to find reviews and ratings on sites like yelp, it is more important than ever to monitor your online reputation.
- Be sure to continually monitor and respond on these sites.
2. Safari: faster browsing, a larger display, and ad-free web articles all mean that users want their information fast and clutter-free. With the decrease in mobile ads, it is crucial for a brand to establish its social media pages.
- Check how your site displays on an iPhone 5 and make changes accordingly.
3. iSight camera: the new and improved camera in the iPhone 5 makes it easier than ever for users to post pictures to Pinterest and Instagram of your brand or product.
- Make sure to feature professional-quality photos that are used on Pinterest and Instagram, and always use keywords.
4. Maps: the enhanced map feature on the iPhone 5 has improved the accuracy of location-based applications like foursquare. This allows smartphone users to check-in at your business and collect rewards as an incentive.
- Claim your location and determine any incentives, badges, or promotions you can offer.
5. Passbook: new to the iPhone 5, this app allows users to store all gift cards, coupons, and tickets in one convenient place. All rewards and promotions published through Twitter, Facebook, and foursquare can now be redeemed instantly when users are close to your business through a simple reminder.
- Test this app to know how it can best serve your business, and train your staff on how to properly use it.
We can do all of this for you. Learn more about our Social Media Builder Program and how Your Social Move can help your brand grow.